The dripper more easily reproduces the "4:6 method," with its concept, "easily-brewed delicious coffee for everyone."
What is the "4:6 method"
invented by Kasuya?
A new coffee brewing theory created with the concept of "easily-brewed delicious coffee for everyone." Divide water into a ratio of 4 to 6. Adjust taste with the first 40% of water and density with the remaining 60%.
The point is to use coarse grounds and make the second pour after the water from the first pour completely drips through.
Make clear coffee
with coarse grounds.
Coarse grounds make clear coffee, easily producing flavor ? the charm of specialty coffee.
Makes brewing stronger coffee possible.
Under the supervision of Kasuya, the conventional rib shape of the V60 dripper has been customized. It slows water down for better extraction of coffee, making it possible to brew stronger coffee even with the same amount of coarse grounds.
Easy reproduction of the "4:6 method"
The rate of water dripping through is adjusted, allowing even beginners to easily reproduce the "4:6 method".